I'm Jay McElfresh, a DJ based in New York City. I started a company and asked all my awesome DJ friends to join. We get to know your music. We play the soundtrack to your life. We'll mix in some songs you forgot about, and make sure mom and dad have fun without scraping the bottom of the dead wedding song barrel.
When I'm not doing wedding stuff I enjoy going to the gym, producing music, cooking, crime documentaries, sports podcasts, old school pro wrestling, 80s horror movies, Civil War history, and Chicago Bears football (which is mostly torture).
COOL THINGS I'VE DONE
- Lived in Austin, TX
- In-store DJ at Bergdorf Goodman for six years
- DJed after Paul Simon at Bette Midler's Hulaween Fundraiser
- Resident DJ at Pianos and Le Poisson Rouge
- DJed in the middle of Times Square for a Fight Cancer Event
- Talked to Paul McCartney
- DJed on a tiny island in Nova Scotia
- Met Ric Flair at an airport
- Lived in Nashville, TN during lockdown